Thursday, August 02, 2007

Chicken wings: Hetero gay bars?

A buddy of mine here where I work likes to lunch at a chicken wings chain, Buffalo Wild Wings.

We've eaten at a handful of them, and while there are not bevies of buxomly waitresses, we have noticed that there usually are way more guys at BW-Squared than women. In fact, on some occasions its been about 95 percent men there, including wait staff and management.

I made the observation one time, as the sound system was blaring disco beats, that the place could pass for a straight man's gay bar.

So my question is, What makes chicken wings guy food?

Could it be the TV sets, too, or is there something in the sauce? Is eating messy food just a guy thing?

Do gay guys know that if they want to scope straight guys they should come to places like this, thereby bumping up the already high numbers of guys. I have this from a secret source (whom I will NOT call Deep Throat) that this might be the case.

Or do wings make you gay? I mean fat friends allegedly mean you have a good chance of being fat, so why not get some money to test this theory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home